The way you part your hair for this braid will effect the outcome. Start at the top of your head but towards the side (of your choice) to create a pretty side part.
1. Begin french fishtailing on the top side of your head. (Click Here to learn how to Fishtail Braid)
2.Start with two sections and cross over each other.
3 & 4. Then continue to fishtail while gathering pieces as you go.
5. While doing your braid, guide it diagonally across the back of your head.
6. Once all hair is gathered, secure with an Elastic.
7. Tightly fishtail the rest of the hair and secure once again with an elastic.
8. Then wrap the end of the braid up into a twisted bun. Secure with bobby pins once finished.