Who wouldn’t want to wake up with bright eyes or go through the day without mascara running off their lashes? Whether you’re going for a natural look or a more dramatic one, eyelash extensions are a great option! Here are some eyelash extension FAQ’s that could help you decide if they’re right for you!
What are eyelash extensions?
Semi-permanent eyelash extensions are synthetic eyelashes that are applied individually to each natural lash. In addition to darkening the lash line, eyelash extensions add thickness and length.
What is the eyelash extension procedure like?
Applying eyelash extensions is done intricately to each individual lash. It is not painful and should not cause any irritation whatsoever. The application is relaxing as you are comfortably reclined and it is done with your eyes closed. An initial full set can take anywhere from 2-2.5 hours, depending on the amount of natural lashes present. Regular fills are done in 2 week, 3 week and 4 week increments and take 1-1.5 hours.
How long will my lashes last?
Due to the natural lash cycle, eyelash extensions should be filled every 2-4 weeks to keep them looking full and beautiful. Eyelash extensions heavily depend on how well you take care of and maintain your lashes at home.
How do I take care of my eyelash extensions?
– Don’t get them wet for the first 24-48 hours after application
– Don’t use any cosmetics or makeup remover that contains oil
– Don’t use an eyelash curler (you will not need one anyways!)
– Don’t pull on your lashes, the less you touch them the longer they’ll last!
– Do wash your lashes with a gentle soap 3-4 times a week
– Do brush your lashes with the provided lash brush to keep them well groomed
Full Set- $120
2 week fill- $50
3 week fill- $55
4 week fill- $60
Any fill after 4 weeks requires a new full set.